What's In It For Me
- To build better rapport with customers using the skills sets learnt
- Able to handle difficult customers confidently in negative conversations
- Overturn the bad situation to a positive customer experience
If your staff are having conversations with customers that turn off the customers with the way they express, this programme is for them!
The Customer Friendly Language Programme is designed to provide participants with the skills set to engage customers even in the most awkward situation. Participants will gain confidence in handling difficult conversations with customers, and how to make the most positive and engaging impact. This one day programme provides participants with practice on how to delight customers even in the most difficult situations.
Who Should Attend
Non executives, Executives and Supervisors
7 Hours / Full-time
1. Who's the boss?
- Who are Our Customers?
- Types of Customers and their Communication Styles
2. Building Rapport with Customers
- Importance of Rapport Building in Conversations
- Communication Process
- Reading Customers Non Verbal Cues
- Active Listening and Questioning
- Rapport Building
3. How and What to Say
- Words, Tone and Body Language that WOW the Customers
- Words, Tone and Body Language that Inflict Pains on the Customers
4. Scripting the Language that WOW Customers
- Positive and Negative Language
- Basic Language Fundamentals inclusive of Singlish No-No
5. Dealing with Specific Customers Situations
- Case Studies